Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Cooking


We went to several picnics this last weekend. I wanted to make something that would be festive, but all I found were a bunch of berry desserts. So, I went with the next best thing....dirt! I knew the kids would love it, Emily could help me make it, and it would be yummy! Here's how you make it.


1 instant choc. pudding (4 serving size)
1 tub cool whip @ room temp
2 cups milk
20 oreo cookies
gummy worms
clear cups
First whisk the pudding and milk together for 2 min. Let it stand 5 min. While you wait, take 20 oreos and crush them up. (I had Emily help with this part. She loved using the rolling pin and crushing with her hands!) After the 5 min, add the cool whip to the pudding. Take 1/3 cup of the crushed oreos and add that to the pudding. Scoop 1/2 cup of pudding into each cup. Top with oreos and gummy worm. I made 8 servings, but could have made 10.






No comments:

Post a Comment