Monday, September 20, 2010

Here they are!


This is what I have been busy doing this morning and afternoon.  It was hard to find time today.  Buggy had school and Miss Crazy O was crazy.  :)  She's a little stuffed up and is needing more mommy time than usual. 


I love these leg warmers!  They are super easy to make, and I'm so in love with them.  I can't wait to make some more this weekend. 



Buggy was so happy to have some new ones to add to her collection that she went outside wearing them.  Mind you, it's 80 today.  Then, she insisted on taking her afternoon nap in them.  She's so silly.  :)



3 comments:

  1. Im your new follower! would love for you to visit!
    http://theseareafewofmyfavoritethings-sue.blogspot.com/

    THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Buggy! My little bit doesn't like the feel of leggings right now, so I hope that once the weather gets colder, she'll (hee hee) warm up to them! I think it's funny that Buggy wanted to sleep in them. I'm really impressed that you made them yourself, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to know how you made those leg warmers. I don't have a daughter, but I have plenty of friends with them!

    ReplyDelete